Suma Design Website Accessibility Statement
This website has been designed with both accessibility and usability in mind, you should therefore have no problems in viewing all of the information publicly accessible within our website. If however for whatever reason you feel you do have an accessibility issue with our website, or have any comments regarding accessibility, please feel free to contact us at any time and we would be pleased to help resolve any issue to allow you to fully participate in our Suma Design website.
Our accessibility features
The following accessibility features have been incorporated throughout our website:
- There is a text equivalent for every non-text element.
- All documents are organised so that they can be read without style sheets.
- Relative units are used in fonts so that users can control the text size.
- No pop-up or new windows are used without informing the user.
- Navigation bars & mechanisms are used in a consistent manner.
- Font and background colours have been chosen to allow best access to all text on the site.
Accessibility standards & validation
All pages on this site support XHTML 1.0 Transitional (Extensible HyperText Markup Language version 1.0 Transitional DTD) and have been tested against the standards for Transitional HTML given by World Wide Web Consortium (www.w3c.org) as indicated by the following icon:
All pages within this site also feature CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). Some older browsers do not support all features of CSS and as a consequence some older browsers may experience irregularities in our websites design. However all pages within our website have been tested against the standards given by World Wide Web Consortium (www.w3c.org) as indicated by the following icon:
If you would like any further information on website accessibility please click the following link: W3C Accessibility Information.